XMAS STREAM TUESDAY 19th DEC 18.00 GMT

admin
admin
@ptmembership
5 months ago
405 posts

Hey y'all!

We'll be getting festive later today with a Zoom session packed with giveaways! Join Rob for a final chance to ask questions about the Xmassignment, which finishes at the end of the year (despite what any spurious emails may have told you). There'll be a demonstration of reworking an Xmas carol into a funky breaks track, as well as other techniques, a look at recent bonus material and lots more... smile-1

Click HERE to join the Zoom session.

SamuelClouston
SamuelClouston
@samuelclouston
5 months ago
219 posts

Let's gooooo!

smillington
@smillington
5 months ago
101 posts

Ahhh sorry I missed it - was looking forwards to some Christmas breaks inspiration (or maybe a break from the Christmas preparations)!
Happy Christmas Rob and everyone 

Petter
Petter
@petter
5 months ago
46 posts

How to get the giveaway prize I won from the show?

admin
admin
@ptmembership
5 months ago
405 posts

[quote="Petter"]

How to get the giveaway prize I won from the show?

[/quote]

You should have an email from us now Petter

admin
admin
@ptmembership
5 months ago
405 posts

[quote="smillington"]

Ahhh sorry I missed it - was looking forwards to some Christmas breaks inspiration (or maybe a break from the Christmas preparations)!
Happy Christmas Rob and everyone 

[/quote]

Merry Xmas Simon, sorry you couldn't make it. Zoom link incoming though...

simon unsigned
simon unsigned
@simon-unsigned
5 months ago
101 posts

Unfortunately I wasn't able to make the Zoom call either, so thanks for posting the download Rob.  I'll post up my entry for the Xmassignment in the other thread -  Merry Christmas everyone!

admin
admin
@ptmembership
4 months ago
405 posts

Someone is still to hit us up about the Lifeline Expanse giveaway. Who won that one? Was it @ben-m? Give us a shout soon anyway so we can issue the coupon...

Tags

Dislike 0