TECH HOUSE LIVESTREAMS

RobJones
RobJones
@robjones
9 months ago
127 posts

For the next few weeks I'll be doing some livestreams expanding on subjects covered in the recent Singomakers course..... the idea is for people who've checked out the course (which is good but a bit quick and extremely light on explanations) and have questions, to be able to ask me in realtime as I demonstrate some of the sound design, mixing and arranging techniques from the course.

So yeah, anyone of intermediate/advanced level wanting to make Tech House, please check out the Singomakers course and join me on future streams to see how far we can all take our music. I for one plan to get as much as I can from the course and put together a couple of tracks or maybe even an EP for release, so you'll be able to follow my progress in streams to see how far I get!

Also, there'll be plugins to win in each stream! (Well done Simon for picking up Singomakers tasty distortion plugin Faturist in the easiest giveaway competition of all time in the last stream!)

If you have any questions about the course in between streams, please post them on this thread and I'll try to address them in the following stream...

updated by @robjones: 08/22/23 07:16:48PM
simon unsigned
simon unsigned
@simon-unsigned
8 months ago
101 posts

Hi Rob, I've been away so not had a chance to check out this new course or view the last livestream yet, but will do soon.

I've not got any questions yet, but do have an idea/request for a future livestream.  Could members upload finished or nearly finished projects where you take a look and make suggestions on how they could be improved, making the changes live on the stream?

RobJones
RobJones
@robjones
8 months ago
127 posts

The last livestream was a bit disastrous on the technical side so you might want to swerve that one! I'm considering doing all of the follow up ones on Zoom, although I have worked out the CPU issue I was getting now.

Yes, we can absolutely do feedback sessions - I think it's a great idea going forward, not just for assignments but regularly in between as well. Thanks for the suggestion.

SamuelClouston
SamuelClouston
@samuelclouston
8 months ago
219 posts

Nice one Rob, I'll be looking forward to next week's :D

Tags

Dislike 0