album: Robbie O Beirne
genre: house
streams: 70

Ellie Dixon Remix Comp ~ Alt Pop ~ Early Morning Rizer "Noxid Eille"

Tags

Dislike 0
Sam T Rajkumar
10/09/21 09:47:19AM @sam-t-rajkumar:
I like the songs which have like kinda a club, party dancing vibe. This sure made me move! Great job mate
Robbie O Beirne
10/10/21 09:10:40PM @robbie-o-beirne:
thank you ... i was also running out of time for entry date so it fairly unfinished so even one person getting some enjoyment is magic
kampfusbeke
10/11/21 08:40:00AM @kampfusbeke:
Love the track, but this might be what Rob talked about ("don't make your own track and just stick the vocals to it")... Not sure about that, but sure a great oldschool vibe!
Robbie O Beirne
10/11/21 09:14:42PM @robbie-o-beirne:
@kampfusbeke ... yes i did fairly strip it down vocals plus bass layer and main bass in their ... nice constructive comment mate ... but hope you like the listen anyway
DJ Magnus
10/26/21 03:36:17PM @djmagnus:
Very nice beats/sounds/vibe arrangement... One of the few full length tracks presented for this remix competition... Great effort... Well done!
Robbie O Beirne
10/26/21 08:43:25PM @robbie-o-beirne:
[quote="DJ Magnus"]
Very nice beats/sounds/vibe arrangement... One of the few full length tracks presented for this remix competition... Great effort... Well done!
[/quote]

thank you .. ye i like the fuller versions but in my own im still trying to not repeat and get borin dragged out ... glad you enjoyed