Track Feedback Zoom Sessions

RobJones
RobJones
@robjones
7 months ago
127 posts

Hey everyone! 

I really enjoyed the last track feedback session, so I'd love to make it a regular thing... How about you post some tracks in here and when we have a few, we can do the next session... 

Any regulars, you know the drill already! Any newcomers, just upload a track to your profile on this site and then post a link to it here. If you need any help with that, let us know.

Would be great to do one feedback session each month. 

Technic Tone
Technic Tone
@technic-tone
6 months ago
49 posts

H Rob, a regular feedback session would be great! Here's a track I'm currently working on:

https://community.producertech.com/technic-tone/uploaded_audio/388/mansion-of-the-mind

I've just finished the composition/production phases and am about to get some real singers, so any feedback that would help when I compile it all together and mix/master would be very much appreciated :)

Thanks, Tone.

admin
admin
@ptmembership
6 months ago
405 posts

Good stuff Tone! It'd be good to get at least 5 tracks to give feedback on, so once we get there, we'll schedule a November one in...

Technic Tone
Technic Tone
@technic-tone
6 months ago
49 posts

Thanks. Looking forward to the feedback stream :)

manixdj
@manixdj
6 months ago
37 posts

Have something in progress at the moment. Aim to have it finished in the next few weeks. Hopefully all in key!! wink-1 welcome this forum to share and get feedback.

admin
admin
@ptmembership
6 months ago
405 posts

[quote="manixdj"]

Have something in progress at the moment. Aim to have it finished in the next few weeks. Hopefully all in key!! wink-1 welcome this forum to share and get feedback.

[/quote]

Nice! Looking forward to hearing it happy-8

SamuelClouston
SamuelClouston
@samuelclouston
6 months ago
219 posts

https://soundcloud.com/tamlinspeaks/tamlin-canopy-collapse/s-XipP70MbQsQ?si=20ec3394a53245c2b794cdd3fe5bafa2&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Hi Rob - I made this track earlier this year and never did anything with it and I don't feel it's finished - some feedback would be great, as well as hearing everyone else's ideas!

admin
admin
@ptmembership
5 months ago
405 posts

Great stuff! 

So, if we get a few more tracks posted in the next week or so, we can get a feedback stream in before the Xmas break...

SamuelClouston
SamuelClouston
@samuelclouston
5 months ago
219 posts

I'm looking forward to doing this, so anyone who's looking but hasn't posted, please do!

admin
admin
@ptmembership
5 months ago
405 posts

yes, post your tracks here... if we only have a couple then that's fine, I can feature them in the next livestream all the same...

Tags

Dislike 0