Antedote - New Track!

manixdj
@manixdj
6 months ago
40 posts

Hi All, so as promised, got another track completed. Let me know what you think and most importantly how you feel I am doing! 

I am still enjoying the process and learning as always. Really trying to be consistent in my style as I feel it's what I like to listen to and would enjoy at a club or festival. Always try to make them banging but also uplifting a bit too. 

Thanks In advance all!

https://soundcloud.com/manix_dj/antedote?si=a1b7920154be4f0d8a95ec60a1caa097&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

SamuelClouston
SamuelClouston
@samuelclouston
6 months ago
228 posts

Hi Manix

Sick track! I'd say this is probably your cleanest/most professional sounding track so far actually. And don't worry, it's consistent with the others - fits right in with your sound. The kick drums is very well placed and crafted in this track so it sits perfectly in the mix, which arguably is the most important part of a track like this.

Great synths and drums. I don't know how euphoric you like your music to become but maybe have a section which is pure bliss, as a nice contrast between the heavy pounding bits?

admin
admin
@ptmembership
5 months ago
408 posts

Tuning is much better in this one. Good work!

Petter
Petter
@petter
4 months ago
50 posts

Awesome track!!

Tags

Dislike 0