New Track - Modern Pop with a 90's Trance feel

smillington
@smillington
last year
101 posts

Ive written a new track and would love to receive feedback from anyone that cares to listen: 

https://community.producertech.com/smillington/uploaded_audio/374/light-in-your-heart

Not sure exactly how I ended up writing in this style - totally went for something totally new to me.  

Thanks for listening..

updated by @smillington: 07/19/23 12:18:22AM
admin
admin
@ptmembership
last year
434 posts

Thanks for posting Simon. Yes, quite a change in style! It's a pretty welcome departure though. Well put together musically and a decent arrangement. Good job! One of the best ones I've heard from you happy-9

A great balance of floaty, uplifting and driving.

manixdj
@manixdj
last year
47 posts

Definitely has that trancey retro feel about it and feels light an airy! Can't help but want a bigger drop but that's just my personal taste (you've listened to some of my stuff! wink-1). The arrangement works well and all the elements work well together, nice work. 

smillington
@smillington
last year
101 posts

Thanks both - yeah good point, I did have trouble with that drop and was never exactly satisfied.. 

SamuelClouston
SamuelClouston
@samuelclouston
last year
260 posts

This is really well made, got some serious detail and layering going on. Love the vocal as well, good use of a sample.Mixdown is well balanced too. Quite meditative and relaxing but still driving. Nice one!

Tags

Dislike 0