Professional Remixing Course - Simon Shackleton remixes Ellie Dixon

simonshackleton
@simonshackleton
2 years ago
12 posts
Hey folks,

Hope you're all doing well. Ahead of this Thursday's launch of a brand new tutorial series on Professional Remixing, I thought I'd share the track I created with you. It's a remix of the Ellie Dixon original that was featured in a remix competition earlier this year.

https://community.producertech.com/simonshackleton/uploaded_audio/albums/professional-remixing-course-2022

I hope you enjoy working through the course as much as I enjoyed making it. Remixing is such a great way of improving your production skills, and can give you valuable insights into other people's creative processes as well as fine tuning your own.

Simon

--
🎛️ MIXING 🔊 MASTERING 🎙️MENTORING
http://www.mixingmasteringmentoring.com
admin
admin
@ptmembership
2 years ago
408 posts
Such a good remix! Takes me back to the remix comp from a few year's back too :)
JonnyRebel
JonnyRebel
@jonnyrebel
2 years ago
28 posts
Saw a little sneak preview on Twitter, definitely peaked my interest!
SamuelClouston
SamuelClouston
@samuelclouston
2 years ago
228 posts
Love the Ellie Dixon Remix, really a great example of implementing the 'cornerstone idea' of the original and making it your own! Lush tech house loveliness
NigelB
NigelB
@nigel
2 years ago
22 posts
Love this !
smillington
@smillington
2 years ago
101 posts
Thanks i really enjoyed your course. Am inspired to have a crack at a remix from the ellie dixon track..
user image

@582
2 years ago
1 posts
Very cool remix Simon !
FreethinkerInc
FreethinkerInc
@freethinkerinc
2 years ago
49 posts
Hello Simon,

I just wanted to say thank you for this great course on your remix of Ellie Dixon. The track is fabulous and all your detail descriptions and thoughts you put into the course was really helpful for me to find a lot of inspiration in it. I'm looking forward for the next one. Keep up the good work.

Cheers
Paddy

Tags

Dislike 0