Favourite Headphones

tuto
@tuto
3 years ago
27 posts
Which headphones are your favourites?
Ofcourse we all have variety of reasons when we choose our professional ones, but I'm more curious about your choice of 'daily' headphones for listening some good music and why does that particular one work for you the best?
Thanks for the answers!

updated by @tuto: 10/19/21 08:30:06AM
simon unsigned
simon unsigned
@simon-unsigned
3 years ago
108 posts
I got a pair of B&O Beoplay H7 after listening to a few different pairs - they were comfortable and had plenty of bass without being over the top.
Robbie O Beirne
Robbie O Beirne
@robbie-o-beirne
3 years ago
20 posts
sennheiser hd 202 .. ive had them as long as i can remember untill they eventually fell off my head .. similar to simon good sound including bass no crackle/distortion in the kick when loud and comfortable .. used them for djin and just continued with logic use ...
RobJones
RobJones
@robjones
3 years ago
129 posts
Beyerdynamic DT 1770 Pro's are still rockin my world! I've been on the Sennheiser HD a fair bit in the past too. They're a solid all rounder pair of headphones.
tuto
@tuto
3 years ago
27 posts
Never tried B&O but I will - they look outstanding (and I tend to care for the design sometimes), tried couple of sennheiser models, not hd202 unfortunately, enjoyed them yet If I can, I will try to find that one too! Already a big fan of beyerdynamic and I'm very curious about their new Pro X series. Thanks for taking time to answer, appreciated!
Robbie O Beirne
Robbie O Beirne
@robbie-o-beirne
3 years ago
20 posts
[quote="tuto"]
Never tried B&O but I will - they look outstanding (and I tend to care for the design sometimes), tried couple of sennheiser models, not hd202 unfortunately, enjoyed them yet If I can, I will try to find that one too! Already a big fan of beyerdynamic and I'm very curious about their new Pro X series. Thanks for taking time to answer, appreciated!
[/quote]

totally a personal preference to .. if you find any worth mentioning let us know

Tags

Dislike 0