Ambient Breakbeat track

SamuelClouston
SamuelClouston
@samuelclouston
last year
260 posts

Hi all

Here's a floaty ambient breakbeat track I made a couple of years back after watching the movie the vvitch! For some reason it inspired me to make a mysterious sounding beat, with some folky-soundign melodies. Let me know what you think!

https://soundcloud.com/samuel-931894285/lammas-night?si=e1ff25c8816348719bbdb85dee595434&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

admin
admin
@ptmembership
last year
434 posts

Really interesting track. Definitely digging the arrangement. Some unexpected touches in there for sure - the folky lead towards the end! Really nice work smiling-1

manixdj
@manixdj
last year
47 posts

Interesting track! Took me back to a chilled out version of some old skool jungle, just the samples and the breaks especially in the early sections. Thanks for sharing.

updated by @manixdj: 07/19/23 09:43:08PM
SamuelClouston
SamuelClouston
@samuelclouston
last year
260 posts

[quote="manixdj"]

Interesting track! Took me back to a chilled out version of some old skool jungle, just the samples and the breaks especially in the early sections. Thanks for sharing.

[/quote] Thanks mate! Yes the jungle vibes are very deliberate!

SamuelClouston
SamuelClouston
@samuelclouston
last year
260 posts

[quote="admin"]

Really interesting track. Definitely digging the arrangement. Some unexpected touches in there for sure - the folky lead towards the end! Really nice work smiling-1

[/quote] Thanks Rob! Kind words - and glad you clocked the bagpipe at the end ;)

Tags

Dislike 0