New Trance track? did i classify this correctly?

Zen Shaman
Zen Shaman
@zen-shaman
2 years ago
7 posts
hi, im not sure how to classify this new track ive almost finished, any help would be awesome! is it a trance track? ambient? help?????

https://soundcloud.com/zen-shaman/arabic-trance-number2?si=cff16a6d4dbd416cbff4cac4c955a0f4&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing
RobJones
RobJones
@robjones
2 years ago
129 posts
Great work! Really interesting track. It's closer to trance than ambient for sure. The beats are quite light but it's still a full on sound, as the synths are intense! I love the epic arrangement and always dig fusion styles, especially when they involve eastern flavours.
Zen Shaman
Zen Shaman
@zen-shaman
2 years ago
7 posts
thank you rob, i had a motorcycle accident, broke my hand and a few other dings, so, im a bit loopy (pun intended lol) but im still at it, and trying to focus. im having fun exploring the eastern sound, and trying to combine east and western flavors. its my heritage, tho im american second generation. i really appreciate you taking time from your busy schedule to give it a listen!
FreethinkerInc
FreethinkerInc
@freethinkerinc
2 years ago
51 posts
Great track. Very uncommon for trance but I like it because it's very versatile. I like the mix in the mid and high ends. Also the surround is perfect. The kick could be a bit more punchy as Rob already pointed out. Thanks for sharing the track with us.
manixdj
@manixdj
2 years ago
48 posts
Nice work! It definitely has a Psy Trance vibe in parts, kind of moves in and out of that genre a bit. Love the fusion and something pretty different! Keep up the good work!

Tags

Dislike 0