New track

neoncritter
@neoncritter
3 months ago
24 posts

It's been a while since I made and uploaded a track. I've been busy moving countries from UK to Spain and studying my PhD in AI. This is a nice way to start 2024. Hope you like it - I wanted something a bit catchy and fun, but still a good beat.

https://community.producertech.com/neoncritter/uploaded_audio/402/techno-smiles

Petter
Petter
@petter
3 months ago
46 posts

Indeed a nice way to start - all smiles!

SamuelClouston
SamuelClouston
@samuelclouston
3 months ago
219 posts

Hey Neon Critter! I remember listening to some of your tracks a while back and liking them - glad to see you're still making tunes - and getting better from the sound of it. This is super groovy and rhythmic - I'm always a fan of tunes that aren't standard 'four-to-the-floor' and this reminds me of some tunes from the label Hessle Audio - very techno and dub influenced, but with an idiosyncratic tone. Big fan!

neoncritter
@neoncritter
3 months ago
24 posts

[quote="SamuelClouston"]

Hey Neon Critter! I remember listening to some of your tracks a while back and liking them - glad to see you're still making tunes - and getting better from the sound of it. This is super groovy and rhythmic - I'm always a fan of tunes that aren't standard 'four-to-the-floor' and this reminds me of some tunes from the label Hessle Audio - very techno and dub influenced, but with an idiosyncratic tone. Big fan!

[/quote]

Cheers Samuel ☺️⭐️

neoncritter
@neoncritter
3 months ago
24 posts

[quote="Petter"]

Indeed a nice way to start - all smiles!

[/quote]

Thanks Petter πŸ˜…πŸ˜

Tags

Dislike 0