Noo Shooz

Zen Shaman
Zen Shaman
@zen-shaman
2 years ago
7 posts
ive been keeping things very low key as ive been studying my ass off, and writing horrible tracks. i learned you gotta write a whole bunch of shit, before you begin to improve. actually finish tracks. a bunch of them. i appreciate that advice now, after suffering thru a pretty steep learning curve. beginning a producing career after the age of 55 isnt something i can in good conscience recommend, unless your a masochist, a beast, or just dumb like me. after a couple years now of schooling from producertech, and another producer, who shall mercifully remain nameless, i may finally be getting the hang of this producing thingy. ill leave it to your discerning ears, to either throw digital cabbage and other foul things at me, or pronounce me finally listenable....your call. either way, i appreciate you, and will offer my (bad) taste and reflections on your digital candy (tracks) thanks for your sacrifice.

https://soundcloud.com/zen-shaman/zen-shaman-00-noo-shooz?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing
Latten7
Latten7
@latten7
2 years ago
21 posts
Hello Zen Shaman. Thank you for posting your track.

Nice work. Definitely listenable, so congrats. Persistence and endless hours of work paid off.

Good for you for starting a producing career after age 55. Life is to short to ignore your passion, no matter what age.

Please keep creating and posting.

Cheers!
Zen Shaman
Zen Shaman
@zen-shaman
2 years ago
7 posts
hey thanks my friend, i appreciate you taking time to listen to my stuff! if i can return the favor, let me know!
smillington
@smillington
2 years ago
101 posts
Nice - I enjoyed the track, there are some really good transitions and some of the sections sound great.
I'd love to hear a remix of that moody piano sound in a breakbeat / lofi hip hop or a liquid DnB track. But it sounds cool leading into the psy trance as well..
Sounds like your heading in a good direction with your productions - keep it up
nufferzzz
@nufferzzz
2 years ago
30 posts
Nice work!
RobJones
RobJones
@robjones
2 years ago
127 posts
Good stuff Zen! Hands in the air!!

Loving the breakdowns too, lush! Great arrangement.
Zen Shaman
Zen Shaman
@zen-shaman
2 years ago
7 posts
[quote="smillington"]
Nice - I enjoyed the track, there are some really good transitions and some of the sections sound great.
I'd love to hear a remix of that moody piano sound in a breakbeat / lofi hip hop or a liquid DnB track. But it sounds cool leading into the psy trance as well..
Sounds like your heading in a good direction with your productions - keep it up
[/quote]

thanks for the excellent feedback. i purchased a 26 person focus group, to evaluate the song, and the piano interlude was arguably the most favored part of the track and i kinda liked playing it as well, so your idea of a lofi or liquid DnB track has me thinking. i havent done either genre yet, i think i will give both genres a go, and if i can get anything reasonable down, ill go for the trifecta and do a breakbeat, as you suggest. man, i hope i dont crash and burn trying, lol, but it wouldnt be the first time , or the last time i came up with utter nonsense, lol. thanks!
Zen Shaman
Zen Shaman
@zen-shaman
2 years ago
7 posts
[quote="RobJones"]
Good stuff Zen! Hands in the air!!

Loving the breakdowns too, lush! Great arrangement.
[/quote]

high praise indeed! i studied the hell out of your techno class and the ableton class. i pretty much have them on repeat, lol. thanks for giving it a listen! im very pleased!

Tags

Dislike 0