Jay Pei set in Bangalore re: latest Blog post

UtobiaNZ
UtobiaNZ
@tobysmithnz
one month ago
7 posts

wow guys this set is absolutely mental, thank you for posting it! I was always curious about some of the more underground scenes in India - this goes off!!! would love any kind of tutorial on the various deeper styles of house and techno going on here.

admin
admin
@ptmembership
one month ago
405 posts

It's an amazing set hey! Watch this space.... some more tuts in this style would be great for sure...

updated by @ptmembership: 04/01/24 07:49:59PM
SamuelClouston
SamuelClouston
@samuelclouston
one month ago
219 posts

Yeah, I've also noticed the techno/general electronic scene in India has been getting bigger and better over the last few days. I remember when I initially saw some Boiler Room's being hosted in Delhi & Mumbai I was a little surprised, but pleasantly.

In fact, like a lot of things, I suspect that these new young, fresh regional scenes may be far more exciting and groundbreaking than Europe & the US nowadays - I imagine lots of new fusion genres and ultra-creative music will be coming out of all the places mentioned in the article!#

Not sure if you've heard of Yung Singh, check this out: insanely good set - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWZ5F00eG_k

He's British Asian so mixes a lot of Punjabi songs with Garage and House, Jungle. proper cool!

UtobiaNZ
UtobiaNZ
@tobysmithnz
4 weeks ago
7 posts

Great stuff man thanks for the link! very cool fusion. Yes these places get a lot less exposure internationally they are ripe for new underground brews.. its very refreshing from the usual stuff

SamuelClouston
SamuelClouston
@samuelclouston
4 weeks ago
219 posts

[quote="UtobiaNZ"]

Great stuff man thanks for the link! very cool fusion. Yes these places get a lot less exposure internationally they are ripe for new underground brews.. its very refreshing from the usual stuff

[/quote] Definitely - I suspect Europe & US should give way to these fresh, exciting scenes - I wanna see what they have to offer.

Tags

Dislike 0