kampfusbeke
kampfusbeke
@kampfusbeke

Ellie Dixon - Producertech comp. ("something in your bipolar brain" kampfusbeke remix)

album:
genre: Experimenental
streams: 40

Ellie Dixon - Producertech comp. ("something in your bipolar brain" kampfusbeke remix)

Tags

Dislike 0
kampfusbeke
10/11/21 12:06:33AM @kampfusbeke:
Ouch, the service doesn't seen to be too forgiving on high loudness...
ramscapri
10/11/21 12:03:38PM @ramscapri:
Cool and nice !
kampfusbeke
10/11/21 12:35:09PM @kampfusbeke:
Nah, I really destroyed the mix and master here... Only had like an hour and half to make it and approached it the wrong way. And maybe I even really should've gone with the instrumental version, which I finished first. But I like both in their own ways, unlike this botched master.

I'm guessing, I still can properly mix and master both versions and publish them on my profile (outside of the competition)?

kampfusbeke
10/11/21 12:36:42PM @kampfusbeke:
[quote="ramscapri"]
Cool and nice !
[/quote]

Thank you!

kampfusbeke
10/25/21 01:50:32PM @kampfusbeke:
Sorry for complaining so much about the sound quality... When producing too long and when not being able to finish the idea I had in my head in time, bring it over as fully as possible, I often suffer from "inferior quality hallucinations". I then sometimes begin to panic or get annoyed/-ing :D

I mostly need days to pass to "fuzzy out" the idea memory, "clear my ears" and accept the track as a done piece of work.

I don't consider the track "Official Release"-ready, but it seems not to be too horrible on my headphones and monitors now :)