Stuck on something??

admin
admin
@ptmembership
2 years ago
408 posts
Hey Members,

Don't forget this section! Got something you're wondering about? If so, get a question in here.... can be something small or a larger thing.... just anything that you're stuck on right now and need more explanation, or can't find the answer on the site.... this will help us in delivering the support you guys need and help direct bonus content...

Cheers,
Rob
smillington
@smillington
2 years ago
101 posts
Thanks Rob - Something I've been wondering about for a while now (possibly videos on this already).

Ive been having trouble with processing different instruments/recordings I am having trouble mapping sounds together to sound like one player at one time. Whist there will be allot to do with individual sounds of instruments, artists, recording conditions, etc - I am wondering what approach I can apply to bring sounds together to make them sound congruent.

I have played around with EQ and chopping individual notes to reduce artefacts (e.g. reverb) - whilst this helps, I am thinking maybe some sort of dynamic filter that can be applied, or simple approaches to EQ automation to help solve this problem.

Any tips or signposting to already made videos on this would be awesome. Or please let me know if my question needs further clarification..
john frizzante
john frizzante
@john-frizzante
2 years ago
1 posts
Anyone else having issues with opening the beginners mastering rack in Ableton? I won't work on any track and Ableton says, the file might be damaged.

Tags

Dislike 0