Massive x trying to do a wub wub sound

locket
@locket
last year
1 posts

Hi, Hi its a long shot but I thought I would try here as well for some help. I have been doing the beginner synthesis course and am trying to do a basic wub wub sound with an LFO like what is taught in the course on Massive x. What they do in the course is use symmetry or offset to bring the LFO up not going down into negative space, they move a sawtooth waveform so it is going upward so it goes up then shuts repeatedly so you get the wah sound. Then use the phase to be able to press a key and it doesnt cycle through the LFO it stays on the initial sound at the beginning of the waveform.

You will have to forgive me if im not getting the language right or even if this makes sense, hopefully it does.

I cant find a symmetry. I dont know how to move a waveform across so you can play the waveform at different points that could be a circular wavetable position table on the bottom? I can see phase options but when i move them or add and LFO to it it doesnt have the desired affect.

I realize it is probably to much to ask for you to answer all of this question if you do you definitely have my thanks.

I will have to start looking at tutorials specifically for this synth. I would love to do this sound though it sounded so great and I know I must be able to do a basic sound like this in it.

Much appreciated for any help. Thank you.

admin
admin
@ptmembership
last year
408 posts

Rob can maybe cover this in today's Zoom - if you'll be attending? Bit last minute!

Tags

Dislike 0