More FL Studio?

HyzeXdj
HyzeXdj
@hyzexdj
2 years ago
7 posts
Hi :)

Ive just looked all over this site and are there anything in here, Guides etc. That is working with FL Studio? Otherwise its yeah :D Or do any of you guys, knows whats working with FL Studio?

--
[Sound & Music Creator]-[Since 2022]-[PsyTrance]-[Trance]-[Techno]-[www.hyzexdj.net]
[Sponsored by Loopmaster]-[Join Today]-[The Best Samples & Sounds]-[Quality 100%]-[Easy Downloads]
[Go To > www.loopmaster.com]
Latten7
Latten7
@latten7
2 years ago
21 posts
Hello and welcome to Producertech!

Sounds like your question is relating to tutorials using FL Studio. As of now, most tutorials are using Ableton.

That's not to say what is shown cannot be applied to FL Studio. Currently, I am using FL Studio 20 and find all the information from the instructors very useful.

Be sure to explore the bonus tutorials and weekly livestreams. On top of that there are are contests and prizes on an ongoing basis.

Hopefully this answers your question.

If you have any addition questions we will do our best to answer.

Cheers!
RobJones
RobJones
@robjones
2 years ago
127 posts
Yes we don't have many courses using FL Studio I'm afraid. Only one in fact, from the Ukranian duo Cyborgs! https://www.producertech.com/new-releases/163/mainroom-future-house-production

As @latten7 has pointed out, virtually all courses are in Ableton Live, and some in Logic Pro.
HyzeXdj
HyzeXdj
@hyzexdj
2 years ago
7 posts
Thank you guys :-) I'll just get the most and best of what i can use :-)

--
[Sound & Music Creator]-[Since 2022]-[PsyTrance]-[Trance]-[Techno]-[www.hyzexdj.net]
[Sponsored by Loopmaster]-[Join Today]-[The Best Samples & Sounds]-[Quality 100%]-[Easy Downloads]
[Go To > www.loopmaster.com]

Tags

Dislike 0